This Is How Kendall Jenner Prevented Instagram's Nipple Ban in Her Most recent NSFW Pic

It's all about tactic, right? Kendall Jenner avoided Instagram's nipple ban in a quite clever and cheeky way when she shared a NSFW photograph on Saturday, November 5. Retaining Up With the Kardashians star, who celebrated her 21st birthday earlier in the week, shared a close-up shot of her chest in a sheer black prime with two pizza emojis strategically placed over her nipples. Jenner is no stranger to pushing the boundaries. She usually actions out in sheer tops and barely there bras, placing her breasts (and left nipple piercing) on display. "I'm weird.

I really like my tits being out," the supermodel informed magazine last month. "It's like one of my points, I guess." Kardashian-Jenner Kids Wish 'Badass Bitch' Kris Jenner a Content Birthday Kim Kardashian Can’t Understand Kendall’s Sleep Paralysis Issue six Occasions the Kardashian Young children Sassed Kris Jenner: When Jenner initial started out her modeling career in 2014, she walked a Marc Jacobs fashion show in a sheer brown top, but her only stress was that she'd fall on stage. "My biggest concern was certainly falling," she recounted to. "And then my tits have been out. I don't know why I wasn't nervous about that.

I was seriously enthusiastic about my tits being out, truly." While the Estພ Lauder spokesmodel doesn't mind showing off her physique, her mom, Kris Jenner.

can't bear to seem at her daughter's nipple piercing. "I need to tell you the truth: The only place I've ever witnessed it is in a image someplace on the internet or in a magazine exactly where it showed through," the momager, 61, explained on KIIS FM's The Kyle & Jackie O Show in July. "So I've by no means viewed it in person."

via www.usmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment