Blac Chyna lashes out over claims she cheated on Rob Kardashian

Blac Chyna has had it with reports she stepped out on Rob Kardashian. This week, the 28-year-outdated model posted a fiery response on Instagram to a recently leaked photograph of she and singer Pilot Jones kissing. “Ok let’s state details. I been quiet for as well prolonged.

So JC Pilot Jones what ever the f— his title is, has by now experimented with to place out a story saying that he’s the probable father of my youngster,” she wrote alongside what appears to be screenshots of a group text among herself, Rob Kardashian, and Jones, as effectively as a paternity test. “The only motive we took people pics [was] me making an attempt to be a very good buddy,” she explained. “Mind you at the time I Believed THIS WAS MY Buddy and I did not see a difficulty with it. ” “This was more than two many years ago individuals. I by no means had intercourse with him. Never ever EVER!

Absolutely nothing ever took place previous these pics,” the expectant mom continued. “Mind you if you seriously appear at the image, seem at my correct hand it does not have my “Future” tattoo upcoming to that the f—ing pictures was taken with the ring light. ” The “Rob & Chyna” star promptly followed up with one more snap of what seems to be the e-mail exchange that fueled the “extortion.” “This is why he’s mad & striving to extort me. ” she captioned the screenshot. “You actually believe I’m suppose [sic] to cough up 150k to you. I operate hard my coins! Right plan incorrect female.” Meanwhile, sources near to Jones tell “Entertainment Tonight,” Kardashian is also staying investigated for allegedly physically threatening the aspiring actor. “He is taking this threat critically,” the source added, referring to the alleged threats manufactured by Kardashian. “This is his existence … they are attempting to bully him into currently being quiet. That is not appropriate.” The source also claimed that Jones comes from a wealthy household and doesn’t need any handouts. What are your thoughts on a possible Blac and Rob extortion? Sound off in the comment part beneath.

via rollingout.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment